Trade Facilitation beyond the Doha Round of Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yann Duval, 2008. "Trade Facilitation beyond the Doha round of negotiations," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Trade Facilitation Beyond the Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Regional Practices, Customs, Valuation and Other Emerging Issues, pages 1-25 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Biman Chand Prasad, 2006. "Trade Facilitation Needs and Customs Valuation in Fiji," Working Papers 2406, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline Freund & Cong S. Pham, 2010. "Trading on Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 166-173, February.
- Matthias Helble & Ben Shepherd & John S. Wilson, 2009. "Transparency and Regional Integration in the Asia Pacific," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 479-508, March.
- Pushpa Raj Rajkarnikar, 2006. "Implementation of the WTO Customs Valuation Agreement in Nepal: An Ex-ante Impact Assessment," Working Papers 1806, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- John S. Wilson & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2003. "Trade Facilitation and Economic Development: A New Approach to Quantifying the Impact," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(3), pages 367-389, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabir De & Abdur Rob Khan & Sachin Chaturvedi, 2008. "Transit and Trade Barriers in Eastern South Asia: A Review of the Transit Regime and Performance of Strategic Border-Crossings," Working Papers 5608, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- De Prabir, 2010. "Transit and Trade Barriers in South Asia: Multilateral Obligations and Development Perspective," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 271-305, May.
- repec:unt:arwopa:awp56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Poverty, Inequality and Trade Facilitation in Low and Middle Income Countries," MPRA Paper 50312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Saifuddin Hossain & Uttam Deb & Muhammad Al Amin, 2009.
"Impact of information technology in trade facilitation on small and medium-sized enterprises in Bangladesh,"
7609, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Syed Saifuddin Hossain & Uttam Deb & Muhammad Al Amin, 2009. "Impact of Information Technology in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 84, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Syed Saifuddin Hossain & UttamÃ‚Â Deb & MuhammadÃ‚Â Al Amin, 2009. "Impact ofÃ‚Â Information Technology in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Bangladesh," Trade Working Papers 23058, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Facilitation; Doha; Negotiations;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-12 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-12 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:5007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.