The Impact of Aid for Trade Facilitation on the Costs of Trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Königer, Jens & Busse, Matthias & Hoekstra, Ruth, 2011. "The Impact of Aid for Trade Facilitation on the Costs of Trading," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 48, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Eva Maria Perez-Garcia & Celestino Suarez-Burguet, 2008. "Do transport costs have a differential effect on trade at the sectoral level?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(24), pages 3145-3157.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Wesley W. Wilson, 2008. "Port Efficiency and Trade Flows," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Clark, Ximena & Dollar, David & Micco, Alejandro, 2004.
"Port efficiency, maritime transport costs, and bilateral trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 417-450, December.
- Ximena Clark & David Dollar & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Port Efficiency, Maritime Transport Costs and Bilateral Trade," NBER Working Papers 10353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Helble & Catherine Mann & John Wilson, 2012. "Aid-for-trade facilitation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(2), pages 357-376, June.
- Simone Juhasz Silva & Douglas Nelson, 2012.
"Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 545-577, May.
- Douglas Nelson & Simone Juhasz Silva, "undated". "Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model," Discussion Papers 08/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Freund, Caroline; Rocha, Nadia, 2010.
"What Constrains Africas Exports?,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
16, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Freund, Caroline & Rocha, Nadia, 2010. "What constrains Africa's exports?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Freund, Caroline & Rocha, Nadia, 2010. "What constrains Africa's exports ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5184, The World Bank.
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline Freund & Cong S. Pham, 2010. "Trading on Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 166-173, February.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2010. "Export promotion agencies: Do they work?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 257-265, March.
- Tomasz Iwanow & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2007. "Trade facilitation, regulatory quality and export performance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 735-753.
- John S. Wilson & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2003. "Trade Facilitation and Economic Development: A New Approach to Quantifying the Impact," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(3), pages 367-389, December.
- Iwanow, Tomasz & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2009. "Trade Facilitation and Manufactured Exports: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1039-1050, June.
- Paul Brenton & Erik von Uexkull, 2009. "Product specific technical assistance for exports - has it been effective?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 235-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahn, Soojung & Lee, Sang Hyeon, 2016. "Impact of Aid for Trade to Agricultural Development and Trade," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230119, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2014.
"The Bali Trade Facilitation Agreement and Rulemaking in the WTO: Milestone, Mistake or Mirage?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2014. "The Bali Trade Facilitation Agreement and Rulemaking in the WTO: Milestone, Mistake or Mirage?," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/102, European University Institute.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2013. "Doing Business 2014 : Understanding Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16204.
- Sohn, Jung Eun, 2013. "The impact of aid for trade on the cost and time to trade The case of Latin America and the Caribbean," Comercio Internacional 122, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:e175-e203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & M. D. Parra & Stephan Klasen, 2014. "Does Aid Promote Donor Exports? Commercial Interest versus Instrumental Philanthropy," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 559-587, November.
- Koopmann, Georg & Hoekstra, Ruth, 2010. "Aid for trade and the political economy of trade liberalization," HWWI Research Papers 2-22, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Philipp Hühne & Birgit Meyer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014.
"Who Benefits from Aid for Trade? Comparing the Effects on Recipient versus Donor Exports,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1275-1288, September.
- Hühne, Philipp & Meyer, Birgit & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2013. "Who benefits from aid for trade? Comparing the effects on recipient versus donor exports," Kiel Working Papers 1852, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014.
"Needs-Based Targeting or Favoritism? The Regional Allocation of Multilateral Aid within Recipient Countries,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 420-446, August.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2013. "Needs-based targeting or favoritism? The regional allocation of multilateral aid within recipient countries," Kiel Working Papers 1838, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:143-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.