Impact ofÃ‚Â Information Technology in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Bangladesh
This paper focuses specifically on one particular aspect of trade facilitation in the context of Bangladesh, i.e., impact on SMEs of IT in trade facilitation. It is hoped that the policy recommendations offered in this paper will be useful in furthering the cause of SME internationalization in Bangladesh.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||Jan 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: JG Crawford Building #13, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, Australian National University, ACT 0200|
Web page: http://www.eaber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Syen Saifuddin Hossain, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Need and Cost of Selected Trade Facilitation Measures in Bangladesh: Implications for the WTO Negotiations on Trade Facilitation," Working Papers 906, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Evdokia Moïsé, 2005. "Trade Facilitation Reforms in the Service of Development: Country Case Studies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Yann Duval, 2006. "Cost and Benefits of Implementing Trade Facilitation Measures under Negotiations at the WTO: an Exploratory Survey," Working Papers 306, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Wilson, John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004. "Assessing the potential benefit of trade facilitation : A global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3224, The World Bank.
- Yann Duval, 2008.
"Trade Facilitation beyond the Doha round of negotiations,"
STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Trade Facilitation Beyond the Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Regional Practices, Customs, Valuation and Other Emerging Issues, pages 1-25
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Yann Duval, 2007. "Trade Facilitation beyond the Doha Round of Negotiations," Working Papers 5007, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Norbert Wilson, 2007. "Examining the Trade Effect of Certain Customs and Administrative Procedures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Biman Chand Prasad, 2006. "Trade Facilitation Needs and Customs Valuation in Fiji," Working Papers 2406, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada.. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.