Trade Facilitation Negotiations in the WTO: Implications for Bangladesh and Other Least Developed and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Hoekman & Kym Anderson, 2000.
"Developing-Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 171-180.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Developing country agriculture and the new trade agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2125, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Developing Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 2096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Syen Saifuddin Hossain, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Need and Cost of Selected Trade Facilitation Measures in Bangladesh: Implications for the WTO Negotiations on Trade Facilitation," Working Papers 906, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Facilitation; WTO; LDC; Bangladesh;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .