Is There a Market Payoff for Being Green at the Lima Stock Exchange?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- A.M. Lima, Marcos & Resende, Marcelo & Hasenclever, Lia, 2000. "Quality certification and performance of Brazilian firms: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 143-147, June.
- Corrado, Charles J., 1989. "A nonparametric test for abnormal security-price performance in event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 385-395, August.
- Zivney, Terry L & Thompson, Donald J, II, 1989. "The Specification and Power of the Sign Test in Measuring Security Price Performance: Comments and Analysis," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 581-588, November.
- Dombrow, Jonathan & Rodriguez, Mauricio & Sirmans, C F, 2000. "A Complete Nonparametric Event Study Approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 361-380, June.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1996. "Quality Awards and the Market Value of the Firm: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 415-436, March.
- Nicolau, Juan Luis & Sellers, Ricardo, 2002. "The stock market's reaction to quality certification: Empirical evidence from Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 632-641, November.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Cowan, Arnold R. & Sergeant, Anne M. A., 1996.
"Trading frequency and event study test specification,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1731-1757, December.
- Arnold R. Cowan & Anne M.A. Sergeant, 1996. "Trading Frequency and Event Study Test Specification," Finance 9610002, EconWPA.
- Kalman J. Cohen & Gabriel A. Hawawini & Steven F. Maier & Robert A. Schwartz & David K. Whitcomb, 1983. "Estimating and Adjusting for the Intervalling-Effect Bias in Beta," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 135-148, January.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Weinstein, Mark I., 1985. "Derived factors in event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 491-495, September.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
- Talwar, Prem P., 1993. "A simulation study of some non-parametric regression estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 309-327, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsISO 14001; Estudio de Eventos; Sistema de Gestión Ambiental (EMS);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pai:wpaper:06-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiuppe.html .