Derived factors in event studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004.
"A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s,"
2004/8, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004. "A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s," Working Paper 2004/4, Norges Bank.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2002. "The rationales underlying reincorporation and implications for Canadian corporations," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 277-330, September.
- Robert S. Harris & Julian Franks & Colin Mayer, 1987.
"Means of Payment in Takeovers: Results for the U.K. and U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
2456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franks, Julian R & Harris, Robert & Mayer, Colin, 1987. "Means of Payment in Takeovers: Results for the UK and US," CEPR Discussion Papers 200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Suat Teker & Oscar Varela, 1998. "A comparative analysis of security pricing using factor, macrovariable and arbitrage pricing models," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 22(2), pages 21-41, June.
- Samuel Mongrut & Mauricio Fuenzalida & Samuel Nash & Juan Tapia, 2006. "Tender Offers in South America: Do they Convey Good News to the Market?," Working Papers 06-04, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Gallo, John G. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1996. "Comparative measures of performance for U.S.-based international equity mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1635-1650, December.
- Olaf Stotz, 2006. "Germany's New Insider Law: The Empirical Evidence after the First Year," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 449-462, November.
- Stanley, H.E. & Gopikrishnan, P. & Plerou, V. & Amaral, L.A.N., 2000. "Quantifying fluctuations in economic systems by adapting methods of statistical physics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 339-361.
- Samuel Mongrut & Jesús Tong, 2006. "Is There a Market Payoff for Being Green at the Lima Stock Exchange?," Working Papers 06-02, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:14:y:1985:i:3:p:491-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.