The rationales underlying reincorporation and implications for Canadian corporations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Stephen J. & Weinstein, Mark I., 1985. "Derived factors in event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 491-495, September.
- Randall Morck & David Stangeland & Bernard Yeung, 2000.
"Inherited Wealth, Corporate Control, and Economic Growth The Canadian Disease?,"
in: Concentrated Corporate Ownership, pages 319-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall K. Morck & David A. Stangeland & Bernard Yeung, 1998. "Inherited Wealth, Corporate Control and Economic Growth: The Canadian Disease," NBER Working Papers 6814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agrawal, Anup & Knoeber, Charles R, 2001. "Do Some Outside Directors Play a Political Role?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 179-98, April.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2000. "The role of interjurisdictional competition in shaping Canadian corporate law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-186, June.
- Baysinger, Barry D & Butler, Henry N, 1985. "The Role of Corporate Law in the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 179-91, April.
- Fowler, David J & Rorke, C Harvey & Jog, Vijay M, 1979. "Heteroscedasticity, R2 and Thin Trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1201-10, December.
- Yermack, David, 1996. "Higher market valuation of companies with a small board of directors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 185-211, February.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Romano, Roberta, 1985. "Law as a Product: Some Pieces of the Incorporation Puzzle," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 225-83, Fall.
- Stephen Goldfeld & Richard Quandt, 1973. "The Estimation of Structural Shifts by Switching Regressions," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4, pages 475-485 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale J. Poirier, 1995. "Intermediate Statistics and Econometrics: A Comparative Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161494, June.
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal, 1988. "Change in Market Assessments of Deposit-Institution Riskiness," NBER Working Papers 2530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:22:y:2002:i:3:p:277-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.