The rationales underlying reincorporation and implications for Canadian corporations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fowler, David J & Rorke, C Harvey & Jog, Vijay M, 1979. "Heteroscedasticity, R2 and Thin Trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1201-1210, December.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Agrawal, Anup & Knoeber, Charles R, 2001. "Do Some Outside Directors Play a Political Role?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 179-198, April.
- Baysinger, Barry D & Butler, Henry N, 1985. "The Role of Corporate Law in the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 179-191, April.
- Randall Morck & David Stangeland & Bernard Yeung, 2000.
"Inherited Wealth, Corporate Control, and Economic Growth The Canadian Disease?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Concentrated Corporate Ownership, pages 319-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall K. Morck & David A. Stangeland & Bernard Yeung, 1998. "Inherited Wealth, Corporate Control and Economic Growth: The Canadian Disease," NBER Working Papers 6814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2000. "The role of interjurisdictional competition in shaping Canadian corporate law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-186, June.
- Yermack, David, 1996. "Higher market valuation of companies with a small board of directors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 185-211, February.
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal, 1988. "Change in Market Assessments of Deposit-Institution Riskiness," NBER Working Papers 2530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale J. Poirier, 1995. "Intermediate Statistics and Econometrics: A Comparative Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161494, July.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Weinstein, Mark I., 1985. "Derived factors in event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 491-495, September.
- Romano, Roberta, 1985. "Law as a Product: Some Pieces of the Incorporation Puzzle," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 225-283, Fall.
- Stephen Goldfeld & Richard Quandt, 1973. "The Estimation of Structural Shifts by Switching Regressions," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4, pages 475-485 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)