Rational Resistance to Land Privatisation in Russia: Modelling the Behaviour of Rural Producers in Response to Agrarian Reforms, 1861-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- László Csontos & János Kornai & István György Tóth, 1998. "Tax awareness and reform of the welfare state: Hungarian survey results," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 287-312, November.
- Paul David, 1997. "Path Dependence and the Quest for Historical Economics: One More chorus of Ballad of QWERTY," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _020, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peter Oppenheimer & Brigitte Granville, 2001. "Russiaâ€™s Post-Communist Economy," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 2(1), pages 149-168, January.
- David, Paul A. & Rothwell, Geoffrey S., 1996. "Standardization, diversity and learning: Strategies for the coevolution of technology and industrial capacity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 181-201.
- Paul A. David, 1997.
"Path Dependence and the Quest for Historical Economics: One More chorus of Ballad of QWERTY,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_020, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Paul David, 1997. "Path Dependence and the Quest for Historical Economics: One More chorus of Ballad of QWERTY," Economics Series Working Papers 1997-W20, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Townsend, 1995. "Consumption Insurance: An Evaluation of Risk-Bearing Systems in Low-Income Economies," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 83-102, Summer.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Kahan, Arcadius, 1989. "Russian Economic History," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226422435.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian land reform; economic history; status-quo preference in uncertainty; development; property rights;
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .