A Model for the Design and Development of a Science and Technology Park in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maruf Sanni & A.A. Egbetokun & W.O. Siyanbola, 2010. "A model for the design and development of a Science and Technology Park in developing countries," International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 62-81.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul David, 1997. "Path Dependence and the Quest for Historical Economics: One More chorus of Ballad of QWERTY," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _020, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Duncan Black & Vernon Henderson, 1999. "A Theory of Urban Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(2), pages 252-284, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wawan Dhewanto & Donald Crestofel Lantu & Sri Herliana & Anggraeni Permatasari, 2016. "The obstacles for science technology parks in a developing country," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 4-19.
More about this item
KeywordsEnterprise Development; Science and Technology Park; Model; Developing countries; Cabral-Dahab Paradigm; Determinants; Management;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.