Monopoly Power in the Eighteenth Century British Book Trade:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard Smith, 2004. "Supermarket Choice and Supermarket Competition in Market Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(1), pages 235-263.
More about this item
Keywordsbook trade; publishing; copyright; retail monopoly;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2015-02-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2015-02-16 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2015-02-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-02-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:otg:wpaper:1410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janet Bryant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etotanz.html .