Report NEP-HME-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 61838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2015. "The Course of the Profit Rate," MPRA Paper 61973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Müller, Andrea & Haucap, Justus, 2014. "Why are Economists so Different? Nature, Nurture and Gender Effects in a Simple Trust Game," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100554, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Burda, Michael C. & Kirchgaessner, Gebhard, 2015. "Wissenschaftliches Fehlverhalten und der Ethikkodex des Vereins für Socialpolitik," Economics Working Paper Series 1505, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Callahan, Gene & Hoffmann, Andreas, 2015. "Two-Population Social Cycle Theories," MPRA Paper 61859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nan Maxwell & Dana Rotz & Adam Dunn, "undated". "Social Enterprises, Economic Self-Sufficiency, and Life Stability (In Focus Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 075765cbe3c34771a9df40d06, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jahn, Malte, 2015. "A location quotient-based interregional input-output (IRIOLQ) framework," HWWI Research Papers 161, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Torgler, Benno, 2014. "The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100481, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ayhan, Sinem H., 2014. "How Do Married Women Respond When Their Husbands Lose Their Jobs? Evidence from Turkey During the Recent Crisis," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100387, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Item repec:rsq:wpaper:33/14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernhard Rengs & Manuel Scholz-Wäckerle & Ardjan Gazheli & Miklós Antal & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2015. "Testing innovation, employment and distributional impacts of climate policy packages in a macro-evolutionary systems setting," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 83, WWWforEurope.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Grohmann, Antonia & Hübler, Olaf & Kouwenberg, Roy, 2014. "Financial literacy and financial behavior: Do women lag behind?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100415, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jaanika Merikull & Pille MÃµtsmees, 2015. "Do you get what you ask? The gender gap in desired and realised wages," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-9, Bank of Estonia, revised 20 Jan 2015.
- Roulet, Thomas, 2015.
"Qu’il est bon d’être méchant! Paradoxe de l’illégitimité organisationnelle dans le contexte des banques d’investissement
[It feels so good to be bad! Paradox of organizational illegitimacy in the c," MPRA Paper 61811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bercu, Florentin, 2014. "Evolution of agricultural cooperatives in Romania in 2014," MPRA Paper 61757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amin, Mohammad & Kuntchev, Veselin & Schmidt, Martin, 2015. "Gender inequality and growth: the case of rich vs. poor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7172, The World Bank.
- Pierrick Dechaux, 2015. "Proving the existence of macropsychological phenomena? The Katona-Tobin controversy over the predictive value of attitudinal data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thiemann, Matthias & Birk, Marius, 2015. "The regulation of repo markets: Incorporating public interest through a stronger role of civil society," SAFE White Paper Series 25, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Alemanno , Alberto, 2014. "A Behavioural Approach to Health Promotion: Informing the Global NCD Agenda with Behavioural," HEC Research Papers Series 1054, HEC Paris.
- Steve Suranovic, 2015. "The Meaning of Fair Trade," Working Papers 2015-2, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cecilia Parada, 2014. "Empleo Femenino, Pobreza y Desigualdad: Un Análisis de Microdescomposiciones. Uruguay 1991- 2012," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0174, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Caitlin Gerdts & Teresa DePiÃ±eres & Selma Hajri & Jame Harries & Altaf Hossain & Mahesh Puri & Divya Vohra & Diana Greene Foster, 2015. "Denial of Abortion in Legal Settings," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d8edbc84081e4e8cbc703ee9c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2015. "Latin American Inequality: Colonial Origins, Commodity Booms, or a Missed 20th Century Leveling?," NBER Working Papers 20915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eileen Appelbaum, 2015. "Private Equity and the SEC after Dodd-Frank," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- David Fielding & Shef Rogers, 2014. "Monopoly Power in the Eighteenth Century British Book Trade:," Working Papers 1410, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Claudio Salvadori Dedecca, 2015. "A Redução da Desigualdade e seus Desafios," Discussion Papers 2031, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14570 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victor Lavy & Edith Sand, 2015. "On The Origins of Gender Human Capital Gaps: Short and Long Term Consequences of Teachers’ Stereotypical Biases," NBER Working Papers 20909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility by Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 1501, University of Crete, Department of Economics.