The Course of the Profit Rate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Okishio, Nobuo, 2001. "Competition and Production Prices," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 493-501, July.
- Freeman, Alan, 2000. "Marxian debates on the falling rate of profit," MPRA Paper 2588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-equilibrium; value theory; TSSI; Rate of Profit; Okishio Theorem; Marxist Economics;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2015-02-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-02-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:61973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .