Report NEP-HPE-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 61838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blankart, Charles B:, 2014. "The Great Schism in the Theory of Public Finance. A Treatise in the Theory of Economic Thought," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100461, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hoffmann, Timo, 2014. "The Effect of Belief Elicitation Game Play," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100483, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pierrick Dechaux, 2015. "Proving the existence of macropsychological phenomena? The Katona-Tobin controversy over the predictive value of attitudinal data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Müller, Andrea & Haucap, Justus, 2014. "Why are Economists so Different? Nature, Nurture and Gender Effects in a Simple Trust Game," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100554, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Freeman, Alan, 2015. "The Course of the Profit Rate," MPRA Paper 61973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Monaco & Tarun Sabarwal, 2015. "Games with Strategic Complements and Substitutes," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201408, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Burda, Michael C. & Kirchgaessner, Gebhard, 2015. "Wissenschaftliches Fehlverhalten und der Ethikkodex des Vereins für Socialpolitik," Economics Working Paper Series 1505, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Luigi Zingales, 2015. "Does Finance Benefit Society?," NBER Working Papers 20894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2015. "Contests with small noise and the robustness of the all-pay auction," ECON - Working Papers 186, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2017.
- Tahereh Rezaei Khavas & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Gustav Weitzel & Bastian Westbrock, 2014. "Fairness Concerns Revisited," Working Papers 14-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Grüner, Hans Peter, 2014. "Tailored Bayesian Mechanisms: Experimental Evidence from Two-Stage Voting Games," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100600, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Rosengren, Eric S., 2015. "Remarks at a panel discussion on “Monetary policy normalization: graceful exit or bumpy ride?”," Speech 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- David N. Weil, 2015. "Capital and Wealth in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 20919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ching-jen Sun, 2015. "The Bargaining Correspondence: When Edgeworth Meets Nash," Economics Series 2015_4, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Garcia-Murillo, Martha & MacInnes, Ian, 2014. "Così Fan Tutte: Why a right to be forgotten should not be pursued," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106874, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).