Homeownership Gaps Among Low-Income and Minority Households
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald R. Haurin & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2009.
"Language, Agglomeration and Hispanic Homeownership,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 155-183.
- Donald Haurin & Stuart Rosenthal, 2007. "Language, Agglomeration, and Hispanic Homeownership," Working Papers 07-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Stephen L., 2015.
"Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Stuart Rosenthal & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities," Working Papers 2014-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities," Working papers 2014-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Yelowitz, Aaron & Scott, Frank & Beck, Jason, 2011. "The market for real estate brokerage services in low- and high-income neighborhoods: A 6 city study," MPRA Paper 35608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom, 2009. "Price discrimination in the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-140, September.
- Boustan, Leah P. & Margo, Robert A., 2013. "A silver lining to white flight? White suburbanization and African–American homeownership, 1940–1980," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 71-80.
- Carrillo, Paul & Yezer, Anthony, 2009.
"Alternative measures of homeownership gaps across segregated neighborhoods,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 542-552, September.
- Paul Carrillo & Anthony Yezer, 2008. "Alternative Measures of Homeownership Gaps Across Segregated Neighboorhoods," Working Papers 2008-07, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:120-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2015. "The Boom, the Bust and the Future of Homeownership," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 334-374, June.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2007-04-09 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2007-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:07-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .