The Impact of COVID-19 on Public Space: A Review of the Emerging Questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Litt, J.S. & Schmiege, S.J. & Hale, J.W. & Buchenau, M. & Sancar, F., 2015. "Exploring ecological, emotional and social levers of self-rated health for urban gardeners and non-gardeners: A path analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 1-8.
- Esther Sanyé-Mengual & Isabelle Anguelovski & Jordi Oliver-Solà & Juan Ignacio Montero & Joan Rieradevall, 2016. "Resolving differing stakeholder perceptions of urban rooftop farming in Mediterranean cities: promoting food production as a driver for innovative forms of urban agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 101-120, March.
- Esther Sanyé-Mengual & Isabelle Anguelovski & Jordi Oliver-Solà & Juan Montero & Joan Rieradevall, 2016. "Resolving differing stakeholder perceptions of urban rooftop farming in Mediterranean cities: promoting food production as a driver for innovative forms of urban agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 101-120, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziana Campisi & Socrates Basbas & Anastasios Skoufas & Nurten Akgün & Dario Ticali & Giovanni Tesoriere, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Resilience of Sustainable Mobility in Sicily," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-24, October.
- Seulkee Heo & Chris C. Lim & Michelle L. Bell, 2020. "Relationships between Local Green Space and Human Mobility Patterns during COVID-19 for Maryland and California, USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-16, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Montero, J.I. & Baeza, E. & Heuvelink, E. & Rieradevall, J. & Muñoz, P. & Ercilla, M. & Stanghellini, C., 2017. "Productivity of a building-integrated roof top greenhouse in a Mediterranean climate," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 14-22.
- Mireia Ercilla-Montserrat & David Sanjuan-Delmás & Esther Sanyé-Mengual & Laura Calvet-Mir & Karla Banderas & Joan Rieradevall & Xavier Gabarrell, 2019. "Analysis of the consumer’s perception of urban food products from a soilless system in rooftop greenhouses: a case study from the Mediterranean area of Barcelona (Spain)," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 36(3), pages 375-393, September.
- Nadal, Ana & Llorach-Massana, Pere & Cuerva, Eva & López-Capel, Elisa & Montero, Juan Ignacio & Josa, Alejandro & Rieradevall, Joan & Royapoor, Mohammad, 2017. "Building-integrated rooftop greenhouses: An energy and environmental assessment in the mediterranean context," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 338-351.
- Esther Sanyé-Mengual & Daniela Gasperi & Nicola Michelon & Francesco Orsini & Giorgio Ponchia & Giorgio Gianquinto, 2018. "Eco-Efficiency Assessment and Food Security Potential of Home Gardening: A Case Study in Padua, Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-25, June.
- Rajendran, Suchithra & Srinivas, Sharan, 2020. "Air taxi service for urban mobility: A critical review of recent developments, future challenges, and opportunities," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Wanglin Yan & Rob Roggema, 2019. "Developing a Design-Led Approach for the Food-Energy-Water Nexus in Cities," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 123-138.
- Flavio Lupia & Valerio Baiocchi & Keti Lelo & Giuseppe Pulighe, 2017. "Exploring Rooftop Rainwater Harvesting Potential for Food Production in Urban Areas," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-17, May.
- Esther Sanyé-Mengual & Francesco Orsini & Giorgio Gianquinto, 2018. "Revisiting the Sustainability Concept of Urban Food Production from a Stakeholders’ Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-19, June.
- Rajendran, Suchithra & Shulman, Jake, 2020. "Study of emerging air taxi network operation using discrete-event systems simulation approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Kristin Jürkenbeck & Andreas Heumann & Achim Spiller, 2019. "Sustainability Matters: Consumer Acceptance of Different Vertical Farming Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-21, July.
- Nadal, Ana & Cerón-Palma, Ileana & García-Gómez, Carmen & Pérez-Sánchez, María & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz & Cuerva, Eva & Josa, Alejandro & Rieradevall, Joan, 2018. "Social perception of urban agriculture in Latin-America. A case study in Mexican social housing," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 719-734.
- Hyungkyoo Kim & Kyung Sun Lee & Jae Seung Lee & Saewon Lee, 2018. "Exploring Outdoor Solar Potential in High-Density Living: Analyzing Direct Sunlight Duration for Urban Agriculture in Seoul’s Residential Complexes," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-15, August.
- Daniela Gasperi & Giuseppina Pennisi & Niccolò Rizzati & Francesca Magrefi & Giovanni Bazzocchi & Umberto Mezzacapo & Monique Centrone Stefani & Esther Sanyé-Mengual & Francesco Orsini & Giorgio Gianq, 2016. "Towards Regenerated and Productive Vacant Areas through Urban Horticulture: Lessons from Bologna, Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-25, December.
- Antonio Sianes & Rocío Vela-Jiménez, 2020. "Can Differing Opinions Hinder Partnerships for the Localization of the Sustainable Development Goals? Evidence from Marginalized Urban Areas in Andalusia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Wildman, Josephine M. & Moffatt, Suzanne & Pearce, Mark, 2018. "Quality of life at the retirement transition: Life course pathways in an early ‘baby boom’ birth cohort," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 11-18.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:osfxxx:rf7xa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSF). General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.