Public parks and the pandemic: How park usage has been affected by COVID-19 policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, Robert B. & Loomis, John B., 2004. "Adaptive recreation planning and climate change: a contingent visitation approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 83-99, September.
- Julio Torales & Marcelo Oâ€™Higgins & JoÃ£o Mauricio Castaldelli-Maia & Antonio Ventriglio, 2020. "The outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus and its impact on global mental health," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(4), pages 317-320, June.
- Isabelle Anguelovski & Anna Livia Brand & James J. T. Connolly & Esteve Corbera & Panagiota Kotsila & Justin Steil & Melissa Garcia-Lamarca & Margarita Triguero-Mas & Helen Cole & Francesc Baró & Joha, 2020. "Expanding the Boundaries of Justice in Urban Greening Scholarship: Toward an Emancipatory, Antisubordination, Intersectional, and Relational Approach," Annals of the American Association of Geographers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(6), pages 1743-1769, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qin Xiang Ng & Kuan Tsee Chee & Michelle Lee Zhi Qing De Deyn & Zenn Chua, 2020. "Staying connected during the COVID-19 pandemic," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(5), pages 519-520, August.
- Jonathan Aylen & Kevin Albertson & Gina Cavan, 2014. "The impact of weather and climate on tourist demand: the case of Chester Zoo," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 183-197, November.
- Li, Jianbiao & Zhang, Yanan & Niu, Xiaofei, 2021. "The COVID-19 pandemic reduces trust behavior," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Annamalai Alagappan & Sampath Kumar Venkatachary & Leo John Baptist & Ravi Samikannu & Jagdish Prasad & Anitha Immaculate, 2020. "A Comparative Study on Corona Virus Pandemic – What do figures indicate?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 161-169.
- H Manjula Bai, 2020. "The Socio-Economic Implications of the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19): A Review," ComFin Research, Shanlax Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 8-17, October.
- Daniel Scott & Geoff McBoyle, 2007. "Climate change adaptation in the ski industry," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(8), pages 1411-1431, October.
- Jiang, Ruichen, 2020. "Knowledge, attitudes and mental health of university students during the COVID-19 pandemic in China," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Fallon S. Aidoo, 2021. "Architectures of mis/managed retreat: Black land loss to green housing gains," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 11(3), pages 451-464, September.
- Miller, J. Jay & Niu, Chunling & Moody, Shannon, 2020. "Child welfare workers and peritraumatic distress: The impact of COVID-19," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Ling-en Wang & Yuxi Zeng & Linsheng Zhong, 2017. "Impact of Climate Change on Tourism on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau: Research Based on a Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-14, August.
- Renato Monteiro & José C. Ferreira & Paula Antunes, 2020. "Green Infrastructure Planning Principles: An Integrated Literature Review," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Berasategi Sancho, Naiara & Idoiaga Mondragon, Nahia & Dosil Santamaria, Maria & Eiguren Munitis, Amaia, 2021. "The Well-being of children in lock-down: Physical, emotional, social and academic impact," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Karly Bitsura-Meszaros & Erin Seekamp & Mae Davenport & Jordan W. Smith, 2019. "A PGIS-Based Climate Change Risk Assessment Process for Outdoor Recreation and Tourism Dependent Communities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-16, June.
- Laila Shahzad & Ajwa Tahir & Maryam Dogar & Salar Saeed, 2021. "A metric-based assessment of climate and tourism in major cities of Pakistan," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(9), pages 13607-13627, September.
- Vicente Javier Clemente-Suárez & Eduardo Navarro-Jiménez & Manuel Jimenez & Alberto Hormeño-Holgado & Marina Begoña Martinez-Gonzalez & Juan Camilo Benitez-Agudelo & Natalia Perez-Palencia & Carmen Ce, 2021. "Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic in Public Mental Health: An Extensive Narrative Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, March.
- Triguero-Mas, Margarita & Anguelovski, Isabelle & García-Lamarca, Melissa & Argüelles, Lucía & Perez-del-Pulgar, Carmen & Shokry, Galia & Connolly, James J.T. & Cole, Helen V.S., 2021. "Natural outdoor environments’ health effects in gentrifying neighborhoods: Disruptive green landscapes for underprivileged neighborhood residents," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 279(C).
- Xuyang Yao & Mingjun Zhang & Yu Zhang & Hanyu Xiao & Jiaxin Wang, 2021. "Research on Evaluation of Climate Comfort in Northwest China under Climate Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Pankaj Lal & Janaki Alavalapati & Evan Mercer, 2011. "Socio-economic impacts of climate change on rural United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(7), pages 819-844, October.
- Duha Altindag, 2014.
"Crime and International Tourism,"
Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2009. "Crime and International Tourism," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2014. "Crime and International Tourism," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kevin E. Henrickson & Erica H. Johnson, 2013. "The Demand for Spatially Complementary National Parks," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(2), pages 330-345.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0251799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.