Assessing equality in neighbourhood availability of quality greenspace in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaleen Miller, 2020. "Greenspace After a Disaster: The Need to Close the Gap With Recovery for Greater Resilience," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 86(3), pages 339-348, July.
- Victoria Houlden & Scott Weich & João Porto de Albuquerque & Stephen Jarvis & Karen Rees, 2018. "The relationship between greenspace and the mental wellbeing of adults: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(9), pages 1-35, September.
- Paulina Guerrero & Maja Steen Møller & Anton Stahl Olafsson & Bernhard Snizek, 2016. "Revealing Cultural Ecosystem Services through Instagram Images: The Potential of Social Media Volunteered Geographic Information for Urban Green Infrastructure Planning and Governance," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(2), pages 1-17.
- Tom Slater, 2013. "Your Life Chances Affect Where You Live: A Critique of the ‘Cottage Industry’ of Neighbourhood Effects Research," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 367-387, March.
- Jeffrey Hou, 2020. "Governing urban gardens for resilient cities: Examining the â€˜Garden City Initiativeâ€™ in Taipei," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 57(7), pages 1398-1416, May.
- Honey-Roses, Jordi & Anguelovski, Isabelle & Bohigas, Josep & Chireh, Vincent Kuuteryiri Mr. & Daher, Carolyn & Konijnendijk, Cecil & Litt, Jill & Mawani, Vrushti & McCall, Mike & Orellana, Arturo, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Public Space: A Review of the Emerging Questions," OSF Preprints rf7xa, Center for Open Science.
- Megan Horst & Nathan McClintock & Lesli Hoey, 2017. "The Intersection of Planning, Urban Agriculture, and Food Justice: A Review of the Literature," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 83(3), pages 277-295, July.
- Hong, Andy & Sallis, James F. & King, Abby C. & Conway, Terry L. & Saelens, Brian & Cain, Kelli L. & Fox, Eric H. & Frank, Lawrence D., 2018. "Linking green space to neighborhood social capital in older adults: The role of perceived safety," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 38-45.
- Max Hislop & Alister J. Scott & Alastair Corbett, 2019. "What Does Good Green Infrastructure Planning Policy Look Like? Developing and Testing a Policy Assessment Tool Within Central Scotland UK," Planning Theory & Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 633-655, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sara A. L. Smaal & Joost Dessein & Barend J. Wind & Elke Rogge, 2021. "Social justice-oriented narratives in European urban food strategies: Bringing forward redistribution, recognition and representation," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 38(3), pages 709-727, September.
- Jiang, Wenhao & Stickley, Andrew & Ueda, Michiko, 2021. "Green space and suicide mortality in Japan: An ecological study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 282(C).
- Alexandra Titz & Sosten S. Chiotha, 2019. "Pathways for Sustainable and Inclusive Cities in Southern and Eastern Africa through Urban Green Infrastructure?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-27, May.
- Kaiser, Nina N. & Ghermandi, Andrea & Feld, Christian K. & Hershkovitz, Yaron & Palt, Martin & Stoll, Stefan, 2021. "Societal benefits of river restoration â€“ Implications from social media analysis," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- M. Okimoto, 2020. "Optimal trade strategy of a regional economy by food exports," Papers 2003.04307, arXiv.org.
- Sandra Huning & Nina Schuster, 2015. "‘Social Mixing' or ‘Gentrification'? Contradictory Perspectives on Urban Change in the Berlin District of Neukölln," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 738-755, July.
- Mohammad Paydar & Asal Kamani Fard & Marzieh Khaghani, 2020. "Pedestrian Walkways for Health in Shiraz, Iran, the Contribution of Attitudes, and Perceived Environmental Attributes," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Sigit D. Arifwidodo & Orana Chandrasiri & Niramon Rasri & Wipada Sirawarong & Panitat Rattanawichit & Natsiporn Sangyuan, 2022. "Association between Park Visitation and Physical Activity among Adults in Bangkok, Thailand," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-11, October.
- Sarvenaz Pakravan & Shahin Keynoush & Ehsan Daneshyar, 2022. "Proposing a Pedagogical Framework for Integrating Urban Agriculture as a Tool to Achieve Social Sustainability within the Interior Design Studio," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-32, June.
- Hong Leng & Shuyuan Li & Huimin Zhao & Yan Song & Qing Yuan, 2020. "Planning for Supportive Green Spaces in the Winter City of China: Linking Exercise of Elderly Residents and Exercise Prescription for Cardiovascular Health," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(16), pages 1-23, August.
- Mouratidis, Kostas, 2021. "How COVID-19 reshaped quality of life in cities: A synthesis and implications for urban planning," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Renato Monteiro & José C. Ferreira & Paula Antunes, 2020. "Green Infrastructure Planning Principles: An Integrated Literature Review," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Paul Joseph Draus & Juliette Roddy & Anthony McDuffie, 2014. "â€˜We donâ€™t have no neighbourhoodâ€™: Advanced marginality and urban agriculture in Detroit," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(12), pages 2523-2538, September.
- Wojciech Durlak & Margot Dudkiewicz & Małgorzata Milecka, 2022. "A Combined Methods of Senile Trees Inventory in Sustainable Urban Greenery Management on the Example of the City of Sandomierz (Poland)," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-29, October.
- Hamidi, Zahra, 2021. "Decomposing cycling potentials employing the motility framework," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Shunwei Ji & Renfeng Ma & Liyan Ren & Caijuan Wang, 2020. "How to Find Vacant Green Space in the Process of Urban Park Planning: Case Study in Ningbo (China)," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(21), pages 1-19, November.
- Mabon, Leslie & Shih, Wan-Yu, 2018. "What might ‘just green enough’ urban development mean in the context of climate change adaptation? The case of urban greenspace planning in Taipei Metropolis, Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 224-238.
- Jacob Faber, 2021. "Contemporary echoes of segregationist policy: Spatial marking and the persistence of inequality," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 58(5), pages 1067-1086, April.
- Yijun Zhang & Suzanne Mavoa & Jinfeng Zhao & Deborah Raphael & Melody Smith, 2020. "The Association between Green Space and Adolescents’ Mental Well-Being: A Systematic Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(18), pages 1-26, September.
- Berfin Şenik & Osman Uzun, 2021. "An assessment on size and site selection of emergency assembly points and temporary shelter areas in Düzce," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 105(2), pages 1587-1602, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:socarx:d9jeh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: OSF (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.