“Stay With Us?” The Impact of Emigration on Wages in Honduras
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna De Paoli & Mariapia Mendola, 2014. "International Labor Mobility and Child Work in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 365, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2013.
"Emigration and wages: The EU enlargement experiment,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 154-163.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp379, IIIS.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Economy and Society 119098, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," VfS Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48716, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Working Papers 2011.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6111, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Trinity Economics Papers tep1311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012.
"Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union,"
IZA Research Reports
49, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 75529, The World Bank.
- Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," Research Reports 1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Benjamin Elsner, 2013.
"Does emigration benefit the stayers? Evidence from EU enlargement,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 531-553, April.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2012. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? Evidence from EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 6843, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clemens, Michael A., 2017. "Violence, Development and Migration Waves: Evidence from Central American Child Migrant Apprehensions," IZA Discussion Papers 10928, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2013. "Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 4561, CESifo.
- Costin-Alexandru Ciupureanu, 2014. "Does Emigration Affects Wages? A Case Study on Romania," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(16), pages 177-181, December.
- Paul, Saumik, 2018. "The Effect of Emigration on Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Central Asia and South Caucasus," ADBI Working Papers 822, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Prachi Mishra, 2014. "Emigration and wages in source countries: a survey of the empirical literature," Chapters, in: Robert E.B. Lucas (ed.),International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 9, pages 241-266, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anna De Paoli & Mariapia Mendola, 2017. "International Migration and Child labour in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 678-702, April.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2015. "Does emigration increase the wages of non-emigrants in sending countries?," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 208-208, November.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Paul, Saumik, 2018.
"The effect of skilled emigration on real exchange rates through the wage channel,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 139-153.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Paul, Saumik, 2018. "The Effect of Skilled Emigration on Real Exchange Rates through the Wage Channel," ADBI Working Papers 823, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2012. "Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6921, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De Paoli, Anna & Mendola, Mariapia, 2014. "International Labor Mobility and Child Work in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8066, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsAmérique Centrale; Central America; development; développement; force de travail; Honduras; Honduras; international emigration; labour force; salaires; wages; émigration internationale;
All these keywords.
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2011-06-18 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MIG-2011-06-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:300-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.