“Stay With Us?” The Impact of Emigration on Wages in Honduras
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2013.
"Emigration and wages: The EU enlargement experiment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 154-163.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp379, IIIS.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48716, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Working Papers 2011.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Trinity Economics Papers tep1311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Anna De Paoli & Mariapia Mendola, 2014. "International Labor Mobility and Child Work in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 365, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Prachi Mishra, 2014. "Emigration and wages in source countries: a survey of the empirical literature," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 9, pages 241-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Kahanec, 2013.
"Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union,"
1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 75529, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:4:p:678-702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Elsner, 2015. "Does emigration increase the wages of non-emigrants in sending countries?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 208-208, November.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2013.
"Does emigration benefit the stayers? Evidence from EU enlargement,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 531-553, April.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2012. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? Evidence from EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 6843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clemens, Michael A., 2017. "Violence, Development and Migration Waves: Evidence from Central American Child Migrant Apprehensions," IZA Discussion Papers 10928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2012.
"Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2012. "Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes," NBER Working Papers 18515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2013. "Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 4561, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Report No. 49: Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," IZA Research Reports 49, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Paoli, Anna & Mendola, Mariapia, 2014. "International Labor Mobility and Child Work in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Costin-Alexandru Ciupureanu, 2014. "Does Emigration Affects Wages? A Case Study on Romania," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(16), pages 177-181, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAmérique Centrale; Central America; development; développement; force de travail; Honduras; Honduras; international emigration; labour force; salaires; wages; émigration internationale;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2011-06-18 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MIG-2011-06-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:300-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .