Factor Price Changes
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1980|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E.G. Davis, 1973. "A Dynamic Model of the Regulated Firm with a Price Adjustment Mechanism," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 270-282, Spring.
- Sibley, David S & Bailey, Elizabeth E, 1978. "Regulatory Commission Behavior: Myopic versus Forward Looking," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 249-256, April.
- Boyes, William J, 1976. "An Empirical Examination of the Averch-Johnson Effect," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Robert L. Hagerman & Brian T. Ratchford, 1978. "Some Determinants of Allowed Rates of Return on Equity to Electric Utilities," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 46-55, Spring.
- Baron, David P & De Bondt, Raymond R, 1979. "Fuel Adjustment Mechanisms and Economic Efficiency," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 243-261, March.
- John F. Stewart, 1979. "Plant Size, Plant Factor, and the Shape of the Average Cost Function in Electric Power Generation: A Nonhomogeneous Capital Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 549-565, Autumn.
- Stephen Nickell, 1977. "Uncertainty and Lags in the Investment Decisions of Firms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 249-263.
- R. Blaine Roberts & G.S. Maddala & Gregory Enholm, 1978. "Determinants of the Requested Rate of Return and the Rate of Return Granted in a Formal Regulatory Process," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 611-621, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.