The Changing Impact of Regulation on the U.S. Electric Utility Industry, 1964-1977
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyes, William J, 1976. "An Empirical Examination of the Averch-Johnson Effect," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Johnson, Leland L, 1973. "Behavior of the Firm Under Regulatory Constraint: A Reassessment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 90-97, May.
- William J. Baumol & Alvin K. Klevorick, 1970. "Input Choices and Rate-of Return Regulation: An Overview of the Discussion," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 1(2), pages 162-190, Autumn.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1971. "Welfare Aspects of a Regulatory Constraint: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 175-178, March.
- Robert M. Spann, 1974. "Rate of Return Regulation and Efficiency in Production: An Empirical Test of the Averch-Johnson Thesis," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 38-52, Spring.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1974.
"Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 291-327, October.
- P. Joskow, 1974. "Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation," Working papers 128, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Takayama, Akira, 1969. "Behavior of the Firm under Regulatory Constraint," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 255-260, June.
- Frank M. Gollop & Stephen H. Karlson, 1980. "The Electric Power Industry: An Econometric Model of Intertemporal Behavior," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(3), pages 299-314.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:9:y:1983:i:2:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.