Single and Multi-Dimensional Optimal Auctions - A Network Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Philippe Chone, 1998. "Ironing, Sweeping, and Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 783-826, July.
- Vijay Krishna & Motty Perry, 1997. "Efficient Mechanism Design," Game Theory and Information 9703010, EconWPA, revised 28 Apr 1998.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "A necessary and sufficient condition for rationalizability in a quasi-linear context," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-200, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Penna, Paolo & Ventre, Carmine, 2014. "Optimal collusion-resistant mechanisms with verification," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 491-509.
- Garud Iyengar & Anuj Kumar, 2008. "Optimal procurement mechanisms for divisible goods with capacitated suppliers," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 12(2), pages 129-154, June.
- Muller, Rudolf & Perea, Andres & Wolf, Sascha, 2007.
"Weak monotonicity and Bayes-Nash incentive compatibility,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 344-358, November.
- MÃ¼ller Rudolf & Perea AndrÃ©s & Wolf Sascha, 2005. "Weak Monotonicity and Bayes-Nash Incentive Compatibility," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Myerson, Roger B., 2007.
"Virtual utility and the core for games with incomplete information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 260-285, September.
- Roger Myerson, 2004. "Virtual utility and the core for games with incomplete information," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 659, Econometric Society.
- Alexey Malakhov & Rakesh Vohra, 2009. "An optimal auction for capacity constrained bidders: a network perspective," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 113-128, April.
- Mallesh Pai & Rakesh Vohra, 2008. "Optimal Dynamic Auctions," Discussion Papers 1461, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Networks; Linear Programming;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .