Forecast robustness in macroeconometric models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Pick, Andreas & Pranovich, Mikhail, 2013.
"Optimal forecasts in the presence of structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 134-152.
- M Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Mikhail Pranovich, 2011. "Optimal Forecasts in the Presence of Structural Breaks," DNB Working Papers 327, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bardsen, Gunnar & Eitrheim, Oyvind & Jansen, Eilev S. & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2005. "The Econometrics of Macroeconomic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246502, June.
- Bårdsen, Gunnar & den Reijer, Ard & Jonasson, Patrik & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2012. "MOSES: Model for studying the economy of Sweden," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2566-2582.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Ragnar Nymoen, 2009.
"Model Selection for Monetary Policy Analysis: How Important is Empirical Validity?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(1), pages 35-68, February.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2007. "Model selection for monetary policy analysis How important is empirical validity?," Memorandum 14/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barkbu, Bergljot Bjornson & Nymoen, Ragnar & Roed, Knut, 2003.
"Wage coordination and unemployment dynamics in Norway and Sweden,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 37-58, March.
- Barkbu,B.B. & Nymoen,R. & Roed,K., 2001. "Wage coordination and unemployment dynamics in Norway and Sweden," Memorandum 11/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:12:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-016-0005-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer L. Castle & Michael P. Clements & David F. Hendry, 2016. "An Overview of Forecasting Facing Breaks," Journal of Business Cycle Research, Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(1), pages 3-23, September.
- Vassili Bazinas & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Causal transmission in reduced-form models," Economics Papers 2015-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2012-10-20 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2012-10-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:13712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilde Saxi Gildberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .