Report NEP-FOR-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Hillebrand & Tae-Hwy Lee & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2012. "Let's Do It Again: Bagging Equity Premium Predictors," CREATES Research Papers 2012-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Renee van Eyden & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Predictive Ability of Competing Models for South Africa’s Fixed Business Non- Residential Investment Spending," Working Papers 201229, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2012. "The macroeconomic forecasting performance of autoregressive models with alternative specifications of time-varying volatility," Working Paper 2012/09, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Dag Kolsrud & Ragnar Nymoen, 2012. "Forecast robustness in macroeconometric models," Working Paper Series 13712, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Maximo Camacho & Yuliya Lovcha & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2012. "Can we use seasonally adjusted indicators in dynamic factor models?," Working Papers 1235, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2012. "Lasso-type and Heuristic Strategies in Model Selection and Forecasting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rocío Elizondo, 2012. "Monthly GDP estimates based on the IGAE," Working Papers 2012-11, Banco de México.
- Mikhail Zolotko & Ostap Okhrin, 2012. "Modelling general dependence between commodity forward curves," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- V. L. Miguéis & D. Van Den Poel & A.S. Camanho & J. Falcao E Cunha, 2012. "Modeling Partial Customer Churn: On the Value of First Product-Category Purchase Sequences," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/790, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- D. F. Benoit & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Improving Customer Retention In Financial Services Using Kinship Network Information," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/786, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Eric Dor, 2012. "Monetary policy implications of the dependence of long term interest rates on disagreement about macroeconomic forecasts," Working Papers 2012-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Singhal, Anushree & Sondhi, Kriti, 2012. "Economic scenario of United States of America before and after 2012 U.S. Presidential Election," MPRA Paper 41886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Jean-Sébastien Bedo, 2012. "Distributed Learning in Hierarchical Networks," Post-Print hal-00740905, HAL.