Determinants of Educational Attainment in Mena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menshawy Badr & Oliver Morrissey & Simon Appleton, "undated". "Gender differentials in maths test scores in Mena countries," Discussion Papers 12/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- T. D. Stanley, 2001. "Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as Quantitative Literature Review," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo Youssouf, 2015. "Public Spending and Education Attainment in the Middle East and North Africa," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 99-118, August.
- Polcyn, Jan, 2017.
"Edukacja jako dobro publiczne - próba kwantyfikacji
[Education as a public good – an attempt at quantification]," MPRA Paper 76606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-03-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2014-03-08 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2014-03-08 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcre:12/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenotuk.html .