Determinants of Educational Attainment in Mena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menshawy Badr & Oliver Morrissey & Simon Appleton, "undated". "Gender differentials in maths test scores in Mena countries," Discussion Papers 12/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- T. D. Stanley, 2001. "Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as Quantitative Literature Review," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo Youssouf, 2015. "Public Spending and Education Attainment in the Middle East and North Africa," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 99-118, August.
- Polcyn, Jan, 2017.
"Edukacja jako dobro publiczne - próba kwantyfikacji
[Education as a public good – an attempt at quantification]," MPRA Paper 76606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-03-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2014-03-08 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2014-03-08 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcre:12/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.