Report NEP-ARA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ARA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zuzana Brixiova & Bal??zs ??gert & Thouraya Hadj Amor Essid, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiveness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1068, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Menshawy Badr & Oliver Morrissey & Simon Appleton, 2012. "Determinants of Educational Attainment in Mena," Discussion Papers 12/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Abdelbari El Khamlichi & Kamel Laaradh & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Performance Persistence of Islamic Equity Mutual Funds," Working Papers 2014-115, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2014. "The impact of Migrant Workers' Remittances on the Living Standards of families in Morocco: a Propensity Score Matching Approach," Working Papers 2013-2014_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2014.
- Zied Ftiti & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Shifts and Persistence in Tunisia: Perspective from an Evolutionary spectral approach," Working Papers 2014-124, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Salman Huseynov & Vugar Ahmadov, 2014. "Business Cycles in Oil Exporting Countries: A Declining Role for Oil?," IHEID Working Papers 03-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.