Report NEP-EDU-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menshawy Badr & Oliver Morrissey & Simon Appleton, "undated". "Determinants of Educational Attainment in Mena," Discussion Papers 12/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Anna Raggl, 2014. "The dynamics of returns to education in Uganda: National and subnational trends," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp169, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2014. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data," Working Papers 58, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Jon Marius Vaag Iversen & Hans Bonesrønning, 2014. "Conditional Gender Peer Effects?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Regional Clustering of Human Capital - School Grades and Migration of University Graduates," Umeå Economic Studies 879, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Stepan Jurajda & Daniel Munich, 2014. "Alphabetical Order Effects in School Admissions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp509, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Berck, Peter & Tano, Sofia & Westerlund, Olle, 2014. "Regional Sorting of Human Capital – the Choice of Location among Young Adults in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 878, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Shin Kanaya & Margaret Stevens, 2014. "Are University Admissions Academically Fair?," CREATES Research Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Frank M. Fossen & Daniela Glocker, 2014. "Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 630, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marco Paccagnella & Paolo Sestito, 2014. "School cheating and social capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 952, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Irina Kalabikhina & Alla Tyndik, 2014. "Does current demographic policy in Russia impact on fertility of different educational groups?," Working Papers 0010, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.