Regional Clustering of Human Capital - School Grades and Migration of University Graduates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John V. Winters, 2017.
"Do earnings by college major affect graduate migration?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 59(3), pages 629-649, November.
- Winters, John V., 2015. "Do Earnings by College Major Affect Graduate Migration?," IZA Discussion Papers 9512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John V. Winters, 2016. "Do Earnings by College Major Affect Graduate Migration?," Economics Working Paper Series 1604, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Guerreiro, Gertrudes Saúde & Caleiro, António Bento, 2015.
"The spatial convergence of knowledge in Portugal,"
64999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gertrudes Saúde Guerreiro & António Bento Caleiro, 2015. "The Spatial Convergence of Knowledge in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Gertrudes Guerreiro & AntÃ³nio Caleiro, 2015. "The Spatial Convergence of Knowledge in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa15p460, European Regional Science Association.
- Guerreiro, Gertrudes & Caleiro, António, 2014.
"A convergência espacial do conhecimento em Portugal
[The spatial convergence of knowledge in Portugal]," MPRA Paper 56176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gertrudes Saúde Guerreiro & António Bento Caleiro, 2014. "A convergência espacial do conhecimento em Portugal," Economics Working Papers 01_2014, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0753-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate probit; individual ability; migration; regional clustering; university graduates;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-03-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2014-03-08 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2014-03-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2014-03-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIG-2014-03-08 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-NEU-2014-03-08 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.