Report NEP-MIG-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Batista, Catia & Umblijs, Janis, 2014. "Do Migrants Send Remittances as a Way of Self-Insurance? Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7984, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014. "How Do E-Verify Mandates Affect Unauthorized Immigrant Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 7992, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luisa Alamá-Sabater & Maite Alguacil & Joan Serafí Bernat-Martí, 2014. "Location determinants of migrant inflows: The Spanish case?," Working Papers 2014/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2014. "The Slump and Immigration Policy in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7985, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2014. "Skilled Immigration and the Employment Structures of U.S. Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1071, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2014. "Ethnic Goods and Immigrant Assimilation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1409, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Internal Migration of Young Adults – Heterogeneity in Effects on Labour Income by School Grades," Umeå Economic Studies 880, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2014. "Interacting product and labor market regulation and the impact of immigration on native wages," IAB Discussion Paper 201404, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Regional Clustering of Human Capital - School Grades and Migration of University Graduates," Umeå Economic Studies 879, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2014. "The impact of Migrant Workers' Remittances on the Living Standards of families in Morocco: a Propensity Score Matching Approach," Working Papers 2013-2014_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2014.
- Berck, Peter & Tano, Sofia & Westerlund, Olle, 2014. "Regional Sorting of Human Capital – the Choice of Location among Young Adults in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 878, Umeå University, Department of Economics.