Report NEP-HRM-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sotiris Georganas & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2014. "Peer Pressure and Productivity: The Role of Observing and Being Observed," CESifo Working Paper Series 4572, CESifo Group Munich.
- François Larmande & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2014. "Fishing for Excuses and Performance Evaluation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Florian Ederer & Richard Holden & Margaret A. Meyer, 2014. "Gaming and Strategic Opacity in Incentive Provision," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000875, David K. Levine.
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Regional Clustering of Human Capital - School Grades and Migration of University Graduates," Umeå Economic Studies 879, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Berck, Peter & Tano, Sofia & Westerlund, Olle, 2014. "Regional Sorting of Human Capital – the Choice of Location among Young Adults in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 878, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Anna Raggl, 2014. "The dynamics of returns to education in Uganda: National and subnational trends," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp169, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Internal Migration of Young Adults – Heterogeneity in Effects on Labour Income by School Grades," Umeå Economic Studies 880, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Documentos de Trabajo 449, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers 2014-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.