Report NEP-CSE-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sadaf Bashir & Uwe Matzat & Bert Sadowski, 2014. "The Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies in the Design Sector and their impact on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Dutch Design Sector," Working Papers 14-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers 2014-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tannista Banerjee & Ralph Siebert, 2014. "The Impact of R&D Cooperations on Drug Variety Offered on the Market. Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 4567, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benjamin Rene Kern & Juan Manuel Mantilla Contreras, 2014. "Mergers and the Incentives to Undertake Product Innovation Oriented R&D: First Steps Towards an Assessment Approach," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201417, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Foders, Federico & Vogelsang, Manuel Molina, 2014. "Why is Germany's manufacturing industry so competitive?," Kiel Policy Brief 69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Are regional systems greening the economy? The role of environmental innovations and agglomeration forces," SEEDS Working Papers 0414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a 'productivity advantage' in the ENP countries?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55267, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ying Zhou, 2014. "Do business groups help or hinder technological progress in emerging markets? Evidence from India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1066, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Regional Clustering of Human Capital - School Grades and Migration of University Graduates," Umeå Economic Studies 879, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Poschke, Markus, 2014. "The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 7991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berck, Peter & Tano, Sofia & Westerlund, Olle, 2014. "Regional Sorting of Human Capital – the Choice of Location among Young Adults in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 878, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & von Meyerinck, Felix & Oesch, David & Schmid, Markus, 2014. "Board Industry Experience, Firm Value, and Investment Behavior," Working Papers on Finance 1401, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Dec 2015.
- Duarte, Pablo, 2014. "The relationship between GDP and the size of the informal economy: Empirical evidence for Spain," Working Papers 127, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- OA Carboni & P. Russu, 2014. "Measuring Environmental and Economic Efficiency in Italy: an Application of the Malmquist-DEA and Grey Forecasting Model," Working Paper CRENoS 201401, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Documentos de Trabajo 449, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2014. "The Effects of Regulations and Business Cycles on Temporary Contracts, the Organization of Firms and Productivity," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0154, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.