On the Elicitation and Measurement of Betrayal Aversion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2008. "Eliciting Risk and Time Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 583-618, May.
- Bohnet, Iris & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2004. "Trust, risk and betrayal," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Aimone, Jason A. & Houser, Daniel, 2013. "Harnessing the benefits of betrayal aversion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-8.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn Harrison & Morten Lau & E. Rutström, 2009. "Elicitation using multiple price list formats," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(3), pages 365-366, September.
- Iris Bohnet & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2010.
"Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(2), pages 811-828.
- Bohnet, Iris & Hermann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Point for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Working Paper Series rwp09-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Herrmann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Bohnet, Iris, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Scholarly Articles 4417252, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Herrmann, Benedikt & Bohnet, Iris, 2010. "Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Scholarly Articles 9647371, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jason Aimone & Daniel Houser, 2012.
"What you don’t know won’t hurt you: a laboratory analysis of betrayal aversion,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(4), pages 571-588, December.
- Jason Aimone & Daniel Houser, 2008. "What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You: A Laboratory Analysis of Betrayal Aversion," Working Papers 1008, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Sep 2008.
- Timothy N. Cason & Charles R. Plott, 2014. "Misconceptions and Game Form Recognition: Challenges to Theories of Revealed Preference and Framing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(6), pages 1235-1270.
- Rachel Croson & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Gender Differences in Preferences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 448-474, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone, 2017.
"Conditional cooperation and betrayal aversion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 110-121.
- Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 9241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robin P. Cubitt & Simon Gaechter & Simone Quercia, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 5444, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robin Cubitt & Simon Gaechter & Simone Quercia, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," Discussion Papers 2015-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiments; betrayal aversion; trust game; Becker â€“ DeGroot â€“ Marshak mechanism; preference elicitation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2015-06-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2015-06-20 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2015-06-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcdx:2015-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Suzanne Robey) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.