A Numerical Approach to the Contract Theory: the Case of Adverse Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hideo Hashimoto & Kojun Hamada & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2011. "Contract Theory: A Programming-Model Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-34, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe & Kenji Gasawa & Hideo Hashimoto, 2010. "Textbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-0-230-28165-3, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Liu, Li-Jing & Yao, Yun-Fei & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Qian, Xiang-Yan & Xu, Chun-Lei & Wei, Si-Yi & Creutzig, Felix & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2021. "Combining economic recovery with climate change mitigation: A global evaluation of financial instruments," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 438-453.
- Wenwen Zhang & Shichun Xu & Zhengxia He & Basil Sharp & Bin Zhao & Shuxiao Wang, 2019. "Impacts of U.S. Carbon Tariffs on China’s Foreign Trade and Social Welfare," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-21, September.
- Ramón E. Key-Hernández & Claudina Villarroel, 2017. "Subsidies to the Energy Sector in Venezuela: the effects of their removal considering inter-fuel substitution," EcoMod2017 10422, EcoMod.
- Tanja Planinc & Štefan Bojnec & Saša Planinc, 2013. "Analysis of the Financial Performance in the Slovenian Tourism Economy," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(2), pages 109-123.
- Tchoffo, Rodrigue & Nkemgha, Guivis & Paul, Tadzong, 2019. "Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon: Can indirect tax play a crucial role?," MPRA Paper 96457, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2019.
- Yalew, Amsalu W. & Hirte, Georg & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2017. "General equilibrium effects of public adaptation in agriculture in LDCs: Evidence from Ethiopia," CEPIE Working Papers 11/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2018.
"Impact of border barriers, returning migrants, and trade diversion in Brexit: Firm exit and loss of variety,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 193-204.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2017. "Impact of Border Barriers, Returning Migrants, and Trade Diversion in Brexit: Firm Exit and Loss of Variety," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jia, Zhijie, 2019. "How does tax system on energy industries affect energy demand, CO2 emissions, and economy in China?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Qian Zhou & Naota Hanasaki & Shinichiro Fujimori & Yoshimitsu Masaki & Yasuaki Hijioka, 2018. "Economic consequences of global climate change and mitigation on future hydropower generation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 77-90, March.
- Weiliang Chen & Xinjian Huang & Yanhong Liu & Xin Luan & Yan Song, 2019. "The Impact of High-Tech Industry Agglomeration on Green Economy Efficiency—Evidence from the Yangtze River Economic Belt," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-18, September.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2022. "Quantifying the Impacts of Sanctions Following Russiaâ€™s Invasion of Ukraine," GRIPS Discussion Papers 22-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2016.
"The double dividend of agricultural trade liberalization: Consistency between national food security and gains from trade,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 27-36.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "The Double Dividend of Agricultural Trade Liberalization: Consistency between National Food Security and Gains from Trade," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-02, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yao, Xilong & Wang, Hualing & Shao, Shuai & Li, Xiaoyu & Guo, Zhi, 2022. "“Booster” or “obstacle”: Can coal capacity cut policies moderate the resource curse effect? Evidence from Shanxi (China)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Löschenbrand, Markus, 2020. "Finding multiple Nash equilibria via machine learning-supported Gröbner bases," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 284(3), pages 1178-1189.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2015. "The Next Chapter of ASEAN Economic Community through Integrating with the existing FTA partners (RCEP), Turkey, and Pakistan," MPRA Paper 63421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2020. "Optimal indirect tax design in an open economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(5), pages 1081-1107, October.
- Latorre, María C., 2016. "A CGE Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Tariff Reform on Female and Male Workers in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 346-366.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2008. "Evaluating Implications of Agricultural Policies in a Rural Region through a CGE Analysis," Working Papers 328, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2014.
"Estimation errors in input–output tables and prediction errors in computable general equilibrium analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 277-286.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Rentschler, Jun & Kornejew, Martin & Bazilian, Morgan, 2017. "Fossil fuel subsidy reforms and their impacts on firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 617-623.
More about this item
KeywordsNumerical approach; principal-agent problem; adverse selection; numerical and computational model; Spence-Mirrlees single crossing property; monotonicity;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:11-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.