Contract Theory: A Programming-Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca, 2003. "Measuring the business cycle effects of permanent and transitory shocks in cointegrated time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 45-51, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideo Hashimoto & Kojun Hamada & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2012. "A Numerical Approach to the Contract Theory: the Case of Adverse Selection," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-27, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPrincipal-agent problem; adverse selection; numerical model; single-crossing property; monotonicity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-03-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2011-03-19 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .