Report NEP-CMP-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hideo Hashimoto & Kojun Hamada & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2011. "Contract Theory: A Programming-Model Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-34, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- De, Fence Janine & McGregor, Peter G & Munday, Max & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2010. "Incorporating jurisdiction issues into an analysis of carbon attributable to Welsh final consumption under different economic conditions: an integrated IO and CGE analysis," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Estrades, Carmen & Laborde, David, 2011. "Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia: Lessons from the past and potential perspectives from further integration," IFPRI discussion papers 1060, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREQAM, CNRS, UMR 6579) & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Isabelle SALLE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Martin ZUMPE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Learning the optimal buffer-stock consumption rule of Carroll," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Cai Cai Du & Joan Muysken & Olaf Sleijpen, 2011. "Economy wide risk diversification in a three-pillar pension system," DNB Working Papers 286, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2011-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vanzetti, David & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman & Ngoc Que, Nguyen & Trewin, Ray, 2011. "A comparison of Indonesian and Vietnamese approaches to agriculture in the ASEAN-China FTA," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 101002, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Blau, David M., 2011. "Pensions, Household Saving, and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis," Department of Economics 0644, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sims, Charles & Aadland, David & Finnoff, David, 2011. "Mountain-pine beetle outbreaks and shifting social preferences for ecosystem services," MPRA Paper 29300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergman, Lars, 2010. "Green Certificates and Market Power on the Nordic Power Market," Working Papers in Economics 12/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.