Report NEP-CTA-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gul, Faruk & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 2010. "The War of Information," Papers 9-13-2010, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Egas Salgueiro & Marc Santugini, 2011. "Noisy Signaling in Monopoly," Cahiers de recherche 11-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised May 2013.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Karaivanov, Alexander, 2011. "Contractual Structure and Endogenous Matching in Partnerships," CEPR Discussion Papers 8298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simone Galberti, 2012. "Commitment, Flexibility and Optimal Screening of Time Inconsistency," Discussion Papers 1520, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:643 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2011. "Higher Order Expectations, Illiquidity, and Short-term Trading," CSEF Working Papers 276, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011. "Dynamic informative advertising of new experience goods:," IFPRI discussion papers 1062, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Toru Suzuki, 2011. "A Strategic Selection Procedure," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2011. "Using Collaborative Bargaining to Develop Environmental Policy when Information is Private," Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Mar 2011.
- Hideo Hashimoto & Kojun Hamada & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2011. "Contract Theory: A Programming-Model Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-34, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productive Preemption," CEPR Discussion Papers 8281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.