The Decoupling of Affluence and Waste Discharge under Spatial Correlation: Do Richer Communities Discharge More Waste?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ichinose, Daisuke & Yamamoto, Masashi & Yoshida, Yuichiro, 2015. "The decoupling of affluence and waste discharge under spatial correlation: Do richer communities discharge more waste?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 161-184, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Francesco Nicolli, 2010. "Waste Generation and Landfill Diversion Dynamics: Decentralised Management and Spatial Effects," Working Papers 2010.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pingo Wang & Alok Bohara & Robert Berrens & Kishore Gawande, 1998. "A risk-based environmental Kuznets curve for US hazardous waste sites," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(12), pages 761-763.
- Maddison, David, 2006. "Environmental Kuznets curves: A spatial econometric approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 218-230, March.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2009. "Municipal Waste Kuznets Curves: Evidence on Socio-Economic Drivers and Policy Effectiveness from the EU," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 203-230, October.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Gawande, Kishore & Pingo Wang, 1997. "Testing the inverted-U hypothesis for US hazardous waste: An application of the generalized gamma model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-440, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zilong Zhang & Bing Xue & Jiaxing Pang & Xingpeng Chen, 2016. "The Decoupling of Resource Consumption and Environmental Impact from Economic Growth in China: Spatial Pattern and Temporal Trend," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-13, February.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1119-1129 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:222:d:64736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessio D'Amato & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Mariangela Zoli, 2014. "Illegal Waste Disposal, Territorial Enforcement and Policy. Evidence from regional data," SEEDS Working Papers 0314, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Elżbieta Antczak, 2013. "Przestrzenno-czasowe modelowanie transgranicznego przemieszczania (się) odpadów w Europie," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 30, pages 9-25.
- Antczak Elżbieta, 2014. "Economic Development And Transfrontier Shipments Of Waste In Poland – Spatio-Temporal Analysis," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(4), pages 5-21, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:11-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.