Reexamining the waste-income relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Bruyn, Sander M., 1997. "Explaining the environmental Kuznets curve: structural change and international agreements in reducing sulphur emissions," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 485-503, November.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2009. "Municipal Waste Kuznets Curves: Evidence on Socio-Economic Drivers and Policy Effectiveness from the EU," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 203-230, October.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B., 2007. "Growth and the environment: Are we looking at the right data?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 89-96, July.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Gawande, Kishore & Pingo Wang, 1997. "Testing the inverted-U hypothesis for US hazardous waste: An application of the generalized gamma model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-440, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaixing Huang & Jinxia Wang & Junfei Bai & Huanguang Qiu, 2013.
"Domestic solid waste discharge and its determinants in rural China,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 512-525, November.
- Huang, Kaixing & Wang, Jinxia & Bai, Junfei & Qiu, Huanguang, 2012. "Domestic Solid Waste Discharge and Its Determinants in Rural China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126438, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:113-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .