Reexamining the waste-income relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Bruyn, Sander M., 1997. "Explaining the environmental Kuznets curve: structural change and international agreements in reducing sulphur emissions," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 485-503, November.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2009. "Municipal Waste Kuznets Curves: Evidence on Socio-Economic Drivers and Policy Effectiveness from the EU," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 203-230, October.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B., 2007. "Growth and the environment: Are we looking at the right data?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 89-96, July.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Gawande, Kishore & Pingo Wang, 1997. "Testing the inverted-U hypothesis for US hazardous waste: An application of the generalized gamma model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-440, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaixing Huang & Jinxia Wang & Junfei Bai & Huanguang Qiu, 2013.
"Domestic solid waste discharge and its determinants in rural China,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 512-525, November.
- Huang, Kaixing & Wang, Jinxia & Bai, Junfei & Qiu, Huanguang, 2012. "Domestic Solid Waste Discharge and Its Determinants in Rural China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126438, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:113-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.