On the Possibility of an Enlarged Self-Definition of Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fine, Ben, 2000. "Endogenous Growth Theory: A Critical Assessment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 245-265, March.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2004. "Reclaiming habit for institutional economics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 651-660, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fine, Ben, 2002. "Economics Imperialism and the New Development Economics as Kuhnian Paradigm Shift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2057-2070, December.
- Bourgeois, Robin, 2007. "Towards the Emergence of Constitutive Rules for Equitable Agribusiness Value Chains," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7923, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vitola, Alise & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2018. "Diversity & empire: Baltic Germans & comparative development," Discussion Papers 2018/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010.
"The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Chapters, in: Ron Boschma & Ron Martin (ed.), The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 1,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010. "The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1001, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2010.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and economic integration," MPRA Paper 23938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeon, Heesang, 2015. "Knowledge and Contemporary Capitalism in Light of Marx's Value Theory," Thesis Commons g5njk, Center for Open Science.
- Brigitte Unger & Martin Zagler, 2000.
"Organizational versus Technological Determinants of Innovation,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp074, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Unger, Brigitte & Zagler, Martin, 2000. "Organizational versus technological determinants of innovation," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 74, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mark Setterfield, 2003. "Supply and Demand in the Theory of Long-run Growth: Introduction to a symposium on demand-led growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32.
- Andrea Coveri & Mario Pianta, 2019. "The Structural Dynamics of Income Distribution:Technology, Wages and Profits," Working Papers 1901, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maria João Ribeiro, 2003. "Endogenous Growth: Analytical Review of its Generating Mechanisms," NIPE Working Papers 4/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engel, Christoph & Weber, Elke U., 2007.
"The impact of institutions on the decision how to decide,"
Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 323-349, December.
- Christoph Engel & Elke U. Weber, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on the Decision How to Decide," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Daimer Higuita LÃ³pez, 2012. "InteriorizaciÃ³n de las manifestaciones culturales en los miembros de la organizaciÃ³n," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, December.
- Martine Séville, 2008. "Habitude, cognition et actions des dirigeants," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(2), pages 51-78, June.
- Daimer Higuita LÃ³pez, 2015. "HÃ¡bitos y habitus en la transformaciÃ³n cultural: estudio de una organizaciÃ³n del sector energÃ©tico," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, vol. 0(1), pages 235-250, June.
- Vladimír Baláž, 2006. "Politická ekonómia slovenského kapitalizmu: inštitucionálna a evolučná perspektíva [Political economy of the slovak capitalism from perspective of the institutional and evolutionary economics]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2006(5), pages 610-631.
- Anthony Bartzokas & Morris Teubal, 2002.
"A Framework for Policy Oriented Innovation Studies in Industrialising Countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 477-496.
- Bartzokas, Anthony & Teubal, Morris, 2001. "A Framework for Policy-Oriented Innovation Studies in Industrialising Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2001-06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Brette, Olivier & Buhler, Thomas & Lazaric, Nathalie & Marechal, Kevin, 2014.
"Reconsidering the nature and effects of habits in urban transportation behavior,"
Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 399-426, September.
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2014. "Reconsidering the nature and effects of habits in urban transportation behavior," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/183940, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Marechal, 2014. "Reconsidering the Nature and Effects of Habits in Urban Transportation Behaviour," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2014. "Reconsidering the nature and effects of habits in urban transportation behavior," Post-Print halshs-01070028, HAL.
- Frank Beckenbach & Ramón Briegel, 2010. "Multi-agent modeling of economic innovation dynamics and its implications for analyzing emission impacts," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 317-341, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic sociology; heterodox economics; capitalism;
All these keywords.
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mark Setterfield (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.