Existing Literature and Recommended Strategies for Valuation of Children's Health Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George, 1998. "Non-Market Valuation and the Household," Working Papers 98-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 1996. "Parental Altruism and Child Lead Exposure: Inferences from the Demand for Chelation Therapy," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 677-691.
- Loehman, E. T. & Berg, S. V. & Arroyo, A. A. & Hedinger, R. A. & Schwartz, J. M. & Shaw, M. E. & Fahien, R. W. & De, V. H. & Fishe, R. P. & Rio, D. E., 1979. "Distributional analysis of regional benefits and cost of air quality control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 222-243, September.
- Jones-Lee, M W & Hammerton, M & Philips, P R, 1985. "The Value of Safety: Results of a National Sample Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 49-72, March.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Johansson, Per-Olov, 1996. "To Be, or Not to Be, That Is the Question: An Empirical Study of the WTP for an Increased Life Expectancy at an Advanced Age," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 163-174, September.
- Magnus Johannesson & Per-Olov Johansson, 1997. "The value of life extension and the marginal rate of time preference: a pilot study," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 53-55.
- Joyce, Theodore J. & Grossman, Michael & Goldman, Fred, 1989.
"An assessment of the benefits of air pollution control: The case of infant health,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 32-51, January.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman & Fred Goldman, 1986. "An Assessment of the Benefits of Air Pollution Control: The Case of Infant Health," NBER Working Papers 1928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald S. Shepard & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1984. "Survival versus Consumption," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 423-439, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2004. "Transferring Measures of Adult Health Benefits to Children: A Review of Issues and Results," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 468-482, October.
More about this item
Keywordschildren; valuation; health effects; benefit transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nev:wpaper:wp200207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cynthia Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nepgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.