Parental Altruism and Child Lead Exposure: Inferences from the Demand for Chelation Therapy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2013.
"Preferences for Social Inclusion: Empirical Evidence from Juvenile Rehabilitation in Italy,"
18/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Social inclusion and altruism: empirical evidence from juvenile rehabilitation in Italy," CHILD Working Papers Series 34, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Jim Neumann & Harriet Greenwood, 2002. "Existing Literature and Recommended Strategies for Valuation of Children's Health Effects," NCEE Working Paper Series 200207, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Settle, Chad & Crocker, Thomas D. & Shogren, Jason F., 2002. "On the joint determination of biological and economic systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 301-311, August.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R. & Johnson, Erica H., 2010. "The effect of children on adult demands for health-risk reductions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 364-376, May.
- Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt & Jung-Der Wang & Jin-Long Liu, 2000. "Mother's willingness to pay for her own and her child's health: a contingent valuation study in Taiwan," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 319-326.
- Birchenall, Javier A. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2009.
"Altruism, fertility, and the value of children: Health policy evaluation and intergenerational welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 280-295, February.
- Javier A. Birchenall & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "Altruism, Fertility, and the Value of Children: Health Policy Evaluation and Intergenerational Welfare," NBER Working Papers 12836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birchenall, Javier A. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Altruism, Fertility, and the Value of Children: Health Policy Evaluation and Intergenerational Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 2783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Birchenall & Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2007. "Altruism, Fertility, and the Value of Children: Health Policy Evaluation and Intergenerational Welfare," Textos para discussão 537, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Mahmud, Sakib & Hassan, Gazi, 2014.
"Consequences of Public Programs and Private Transfers on Household’s Investment in Storm Protection,"
60004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sakib Mahmud & Gazi Mainul Hassan, 2014. "Consequences of Public Programs and Private Transfers on Household Investment in Storm Protection," Working Papers in Economics 14/01, University of Waikato.
- Markus König & Christian Pfarr & Peter Zweifel, 2014.
"Mutual Altruism: Evidence from Alzheimer Patients and Their Spouse Caregivers,"
Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research,in: Preference Measurement in Health, volume 24, pages 141-160
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- König, Markus & Pfarr, Christian & Zweifel, Peter, 2013. "Mutual Altruism: Evidence from Alzheimer Patients and Their Spouse Caregivers," MPRA Paper 45995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenkel, Don, 1997. "On valuing morbidity, cost-effectiveness analysis, and being rude," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 749-757, December.
- Jason Shogren, 2002. "Valuing Indirect Effects From Environmental Hazards On A Child’s Life Chances," NCEE Working Paper Series 200209, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1997. "Time and the Valuation of Environmental Resources," Working Papers 97-36, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ted Gayer & Robert Hahn, 2006. "Designing environmental policy: lessons from the regulation of mercury emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 291-315, November.
- Stefanos Nastis & Thomas Crocker, 2007. "A note on parental and child risk valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 119-134, September.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Markus Koenig & Peter Zweifel, 2004. "Willingness-to-pay Against Dementia: Effects of Altruism Between Patients and Their Spouse Caregivers," SOI - Working Papers 0411, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1999. "The Art of Labormetrics," NBER Working Papers 6927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Hammitt & Kevin Haninger, 2010. "Valuing fatal risks to children and adults: Effects of disease, latency, and risk aversion," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 57-83, February.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1997. "Time and the Valuation of Environmental Resources," Discussion Papers 10485, Resources for the Future.
- Sylvia Brandt & Peter Marie, 2011. "Racial Disparities in Hospital Length of Stay for Asthma: Implications for Economic Policies," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 152-169, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:31:y:1996:i:3:p:677-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.