Measuring the Economic Effects of Military Base Closures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Charlotte Twight, 1989. "Institutional Underpinnings of Parochialism: The Case of Military Base Closures," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 73-105, Spring/Su.
- C J Krizan, 1998. "Localized Effects Of California'S Military Base Realignments: Evidence From Multi-Sector Longitudinal Microdata," Working Papers 98-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.