The Impact of Prenatal Exposure to Cocaine on Newborn Costs and Length of Stay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:2:190-193_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaestner, Robert & Joyce, Theodore & Wehbeh, Hassan, 1996.
"The Effect of Maternal Drug Use on Birth Weight: Measurement Error in Binary Variables,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 617-629, October.
- Robert Kaestner & Theodore Joyce & Hassan Wehbeh, 1996. "The Effect of Maternal Drug Use on Birth Weight: Measurement Error in Binary Variables," NBER Working Papers 5434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore, 1999.
"Impact of augmented prenatal care on birth outcomes of Medicaid recipients in New York City,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-67, January.
- Theodore Joyce, 1997. "Impact of Augmented Prenatal Care on Birth Outcomes of Medicaid Recipients in New York City," NBER Working Papers 6029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Neill June E & O'Neill Dave M, 2008.
"Health Status, Health Care and Inequality: Canada vs. the U.S,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-45, April.
- June E. O'Neill & Dave M. O'Neill, 2007. "Health Status, Health Care and Inequality: Canada vs. the U.S," NBER Working Papers 13429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Dobkin & Nancy Nicosia, 2009. "The War on Drugs: Methamphetamine, Public Health, and Crime," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 324-349, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .