Do Teachers' Race, Gender, and Ethnicity Matter?: Evidence from NELS88
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1992. "The Flow of New Doctorates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 830-875, June.
- Bretz, R.D. & Milkovick, G. & Read, W., 1992. "Performance Appraisal Research and Practice," Papers 92-15, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robst, John & Keil, Jack & Russo, Dean, 1998. "The effect of gender composition of faculty on student retention," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 429-439, October.
- Jee-Seon Kim & Edward Frees, 2006. "Omitted Variables in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 659-690, December.
- Strauss, Robert P. & Bowes, Lori R. & Marks, Mindy S. & Plesko, Mark R., 2000. "Improving teacher preparation and selection: lessons from the Pennsylvania experience," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 387-415, October.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2012. "Non-Cognitive Ability, Test Scores, and Teacher Quality: Evidence from 9th Grade Teachers in North Carolina," NBER Working Papers 18624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .