The Dollar and the Trade Deficit in the 1980s: A Personal View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1986. "New Evidence on the Effects of Exchange Rate Intervention," NBER Working Papers 2052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1992. "The Budget and Trade Deficits Aren't Really Twins," NBER Working Papers 3966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1986.
"U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 342-346, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1986. "U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1989. "The Case against Trying to Stabilize the Dollar," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 36-40, May.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1988. "Rethinking International Economic Coordination," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 205-219, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi, 1994.
"Sources of real exchange-rate fluctuations: How important are nominal shocks?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-56, December.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali, 1994. "Sources of real exchange rate fluctuations: how important are nominal shocks?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Apr.
- Jordi Galí & Richard Clarida, 1993. "Sources of real exchage rate fluctuations: How important are nominal shocks?," Economics Working Papers 66, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 1994.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali, 1994. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: How Important are Nominal Shocks?," NBER Working Papers 4658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi, 1994. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: How Important are Nominal Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J Bradford DeLong, 2000. "What Went Right in the 1990s? Sources of American and Prospects for World Economic Growth," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 1990s Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.