The Effects of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcomes of Natives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borjas, George J, 1985. "Assimilation, Changes in Cohort Quality, and the Earnings of Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 463-489, October.
- George E. Johnson, 1980. "The Labor Market Effects of Immigration," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(3), pages 331-341, April.
- Peter Kuhn & Ian Wooton, 1991. "Immigration, International Trade, and the Wages of Native Workers," NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 285-304 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. LaLonde & Robert H. Topel, 1991.
"Labor Market Adjustments to Increased Immigration,"
NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 167-199
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. LaLonde & Robert H. Topel, 1989. "Labor Market Adjustments to Increased Immigration," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 55, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Greenwood, Michael J & McDowell, John M, 1986. "The Factor Market Consequences of U.S. Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1738-1772, December.
- Grossman, Jean Baldwin, 1982. "The Substitutability of Natives and Immigrants in Production," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 596-603, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .