Is Happiness U-shaped Everywhere? Age and Subjective Well-being in 132 Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2020-02-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-HEA-2020-02-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2020-02-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2020-02-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:26641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .