Bolivia's Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio H. G. Olivera, 1967. "Money, prices and fiscal lags: a note on the dynamics of inflation," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 20(82), pages 258-267.
- Julio H. G. Olivera, 1967. "Money, prices and fiscal lags: a note on the dynamics of inflation," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 20(82), pages 258-267.
- Morales, Juan Antonio, 1987. "Inflation Stabilization in Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 6/1987, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerekes, Monika, 2012. "Growth miracles and failures in a Markov switching classification model of growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 167-177.
- Vegh, Carlos, 1991. "Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview," MPRA Paper 20175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.