Bolivia's Economic Crisis
In: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela López, 2003. "Assessing Bolivia´s debt relief under the heavily, indebted poor countries initiative," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 6(2-1), pages 89-138, December.
- Mondino, Guillermo & Sturzenegger, Federico & Tommasi, Mariano, 1996.
"Recurrent High Inflation and Stabilization: A Dynamic Game,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 981-996, November.
- Guillermo Mondino & Federico Sturzenegger & Mariano Tommasi, 1992. "Recurrent High Inflation and Stabilization, A Dynamic Game," UCLA Economics Working Papers 678, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mariano Tommasi & Guillermo Mondino & Federico Sturzenegger, 1995. "Recurrent High Inflation and Stabilization: A Dynamic Game," Working Papers 10, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Nov 1996.
- RaÃºl Castro & Manuel Felipe Avella, 2020. "Precio cuenta (sombra) de la divisa en una estructura de tipo de cambio fijo. Estudio de Caso Bolivia," Documentos CEDE 018008, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Jemio, Luis Carlos, 2008. "La Inversión y el Crecimiento en la Economía Boliviana," Documentos de trabajo 1/2008, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.