Economists and Economic Policy: Argentina Since 1958
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1984.
"Economic Theory in the Mathematical Mode,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 267-278, June.
- Carlos Alfredo Rodríguez, 1981. "Política Comercial y Salarios Reales," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 18(54), pages 293-316.
- Alfredo J. Canavese & Daniel Heymann, 1991. "Indización, rezagos fiscales e inflación," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 6(1), pages 33-46.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez & Larry A. Sjaastad, 1979. "El Atraso Cambiario en Argentina: Mito o Realidad?," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 2, Universidad del CEMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2003. "Primeras reflexiones que surgen de mi "Opera Magna"," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 243, Universidad del CEMA.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010.
"A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America,"
CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs
2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.