Understanding Overlapping Policies: Internal Carbon Leakage and the Punctured Waterbed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Perino, G., Ritz, R., Van Benthem, A. & Ritz, R. & Van Benthem, A., 2019. "Understanding overlapping policies: Internal carbon leakage and the punctured waterbed," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1920, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Perino, Grischa & Ritz, Robert & Van Benthem, Arthur, 2019. "Understanding overlapping policies: Internal carbon leakage and the punctured waterbed," CEPR Discussion Papers 13569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grischa Perino & Robert Ritz & Arthur van Benthem, 2019. "Understanding overlapping policies: Internal carbon leakage and the punctured waterbed," Working Papers EPRG1910, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aen:journl:ej40-1-ritz is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pizer, William A., 2002. "Combining price and quantity controls to mitigate global climate change," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 409-434, September.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:169:y:2019:i:c:p:172-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:197-216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edenhofer, Ottmar & Flachsland, Christian & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Knopf, Brigitte & Pahle, Michael, 2019. "Optionen für eine CO2-Preisreform," Working Papers 04/2019, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2019. "The Future of U.S. Carbon-Pricing Policy: Normative Assessment and Positive Prognosis," Working Paper Series rwp19-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2019. "The Future of U.S. Carbon-Pricing Policy," NBER Chapters, in: Environmental and Energy Policy and the Economy, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2019-03-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.